Clark's rant and revelry page

Rambling about lots of things, from politics, humor, current events, sports and gay issues.

Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I'm an avid Razorback fan, love my family, love my friends, and have an opinion on just about everything. Oh, I'm gay too, get over it.

Friday, January 14, 2005

A serious subject

Due to the nature of this entry, and the people who read it, I have taken it down. The point it made was relevent, but it got out to friends causing some discomfort. I have it saved for strangers or what have you, but have taken it down for the time being.

Clark

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

First of all, thanks for commenting on my blog! How did you find it, how cool! I'm glad you liked the post, it so resonated w/ me. Secondly, I love to make friends who are gay! I hope that doesn't bother you. I admire anyone who has the courage to be true to themselves despite the social adversity. About your post, that was seriously underhanded by that person, I mean that had something mean spirited about it. Why would they do that to someone and use their trust against them? That really bothers me and I can see why it's so upsetting to you. I do think I would confront them as well, it may or may not do any good, but perhaps they might realize that what they see as fun (I don't know how duping a friend would be fun when it gets into serious subjects like that), can be really hurtful to other people. I believe strongly it is everyone's right to keep their status of anything to themselves - it's a very private matter, regardless of whether it is HIV or what. Perhaps your post will also help people learn about hurtful behaviors such as this. I have a friend w/ Herpes and she leds a support group on line and someone from her work followed her into it and then told everyone at work, that really sucked. Do you think you need to let the guys who that happened to know about it? Or do they already?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home